Photo Gallery

Bridge Creek Campground

No one has reviewed this Campground. Be the first to review!
Want to share your opinion? Rate and Comment Below

Bridge Creek Campground offers the last campsites before the gate to the Red River Hot Springs. It is set along Bridge Creek which is very small. The campground is surrounded by gently rolling hills covered with a pine forest. There is an ATV trail leading into the hills from the campground. These sites are on the smaller size but a medium sized RV may fit.

Campsites: Bridge Creek Campground only has 3 tent / RV camping sites. Each campsite has a picnic table and fire ring with attached grill. The road and driveways are gravel/dirt.

Host on Site: No.

Water: No.

Garbage Services: No.

Electricity Available: No.

Restroom: One vault style outhouse is available. It was clean and well stocked at the time of our visit.

Handicap Accessible: Only the outhouse is handicap accessible.

Firewood: No, provide your own

Pets: No stipulations.

Picnic Area: No.

Recreation: Camping, fishing, ATVs and soaking in the Red River Hot Springs seems to be the primary recreational activities around here.

Fishing: The Red River and other streams and mountain lakes are available for fishing. Check the Idaho Fish and Game regulations for local restrictions.

Boating: No.

Swimming: Swimming is available at Red River Hot Springs in their hot spring pool! It was closed at the time of our visit but it has reopened since.

Wildlife: There were many deer and elk in the meadow around Bridge Creek Campground. Practice caution when storing your food or disposing of your garbage as bear do live in these mountains.

Fee Schedule: Free as of April 2017.

Campground Reservations: No.

Phone service: Nothing here but there would be a phone at Red River Hot Springs.

Nearby Services: Services and supplies such as ice, gas, propane, pop and food can be found in Elk City, Idaho. Or, I understand the Red River Hot Spring has reopened and offers access to a "general Store", hot tubs and a shower.

RV Dumping Site: There is an RV dumping station at Red River Ranger Station.

Location/Driving instructions: From Grangeville, Idaho, follow these directions to Bridge Creek Campground.

Coordinates: 45.781173,-115.212520

Elevation: 4937 Feet

Reviewed: June 2010

This information is accurate as of the date of the review.

7 Day forecast for Bridge Creek Campground

Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday
High: 34°F High: 40°F High: 40°F High: 28°F High: 33°F High: 38°F High: 38°F
Snow (< 1 in.) in the morning. Partly cloudy throughout the day. Snow (1–3 in.) starting in the afternoon. Light snow (< 1 in.) in the morning. Snow (< 1 in.) overnight. Snow (2–4 in.) in the morning and afternoon. Snow (2–4 in.) in the morning and evening.
43% chance of snow 10% chance of snow 47% chance of snow 50% chance of snow 30% chance of snow 58% chance of snow 58% chance of snow
Low: 25°F Low: 23°F Low: 22°F Low: 23°F Low: 21°F Low: 27°F Low: 32°F
Powered by Dark Sky

Comments

Be The First To Comment!

Your E-mail will NEVER be given away for any reason!